If you’re planning to go on a long trip, it might be boring. But that’s actually not that case if you can transfer, videos, TV Shows, movies, and so on from PC to your iPhone.
Why? Because you can have some fun while on your trip. If this sounds great, you should know how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone without iTunes.
So, with that said, we will discuss in this article some sure approaches to transfer videos from PC to iPhone without iTunes.
Stay tuned and get the full details!
Of course, not all data transfer about iPhones require iTunes. For instance, when you sync contacts from iPad to iPhone or when you transfer photos from iPhone to computer, you don’t really need iTunes to aid you finish the process.
Dropbox is a good alternative utility if you already have an account for it. Follow the steps below so you can know how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone using Dropbox.
- Open Dropbox on your computer and sign into it.
- Head to upload and tab on the Plus icon.
- Choose the videos you would like to transfer to your iPhone, pick a folder that you want to save into then upload all the videos.
- Now, on your iPhone, head to Dropbox, sign into it then simply download the videos that you’ve just uploaded to your iPhone.
If you use an app called EaseUS MobiMover, things can be time-saving for you to transfer some videos from PC to iPhone in a very convenient and efficient approach. Simply prepare the videos that you want to transfer then link your iPhone to the PC in order to transfer the videos to iPhone using the app – MobiMove.
Aside from video files, some types of media files which include ringtones, voice memos, playlists, audiobooks, and music are also supported by this software to be imported to iPhone.
Why Use EaseUS MobiMover
This particular software is actually almost similar to a video downloader, iPad/iPhone content manager, and iOS data transfer tool. With this amazing tool, you cannot only import videos from your computer to your iPhone but also back up your iPhone content to computer and sync the data from one iPhone to another device.
File management such as adding new items to iPhone, editing the existing content on an iPhone device, and eliminating multiple items on iPhone are al supported by MobiMover. Furthermore, you can also download videos from popular websites such as Metacafe, Break, Dailymotion, MySpace, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Vimeo to your iPhone or computer.
EaseUS MobiMover is imply a utility that is worth trying. It is a very versatile utility that can be of good help. Just download and install it on your PC, but ensure that your iPhone device is running iOS 8 or better, just follow the guide to import videos from computer to your iPhone.
Keep in mind that even though there’s no operating in iTunes that is required during the transfer process, installing iTunes on your computer is required for MobiMover to identify your iPhone.
Here are the detailed steps:
- Link your iPhone to your computer, run the MobiMover and select PC to Phone then Select Files. Be sure that your PC is trusted by your iPhone.
- Next is to choose the video files that you want to transfer and select Open. The video formats supported by the program are FLV, AVI, MKV, RM, WMV, M4V, MOV, and MP4. As for those video formats that are not supported by the iPhone, they will be converted to MP4 during the transfer.
- Now, after choosing the videos just choose Transfer to initiate the transfer procedure.
- In a similar method, adding ringtones to iPhone, putting music on the iPhone, transferring photos from laptop to iPhone, and so on can be conveniently done.
Just in case you want to use iTunes and want to ensure that the transfer process will go smoothly and prevent issues such as iTunes won’t sync to iPhone or iPhone not showing up in iTunes, you should update your iTunes to its most recent version.
Just go to Help then Check for Updates. Now, if you don’t have iTunes on your computer yet, just head to apple.com/iTunes/download/ in order to download and install the latest iTunes directly.
After that, follow the steps below to sync videos from your computer to iPhone using iTunes. Here are the steps:
- Link your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable and launch iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically.
- Press the Device button under the menu bar.
- Now, under Settings, select TV Shows or Movies based on your requirements.
- Select the checkbox next to Sync TV Shows or Sync Movies.
- Lastly, make a further action to pick the videos that you want to transfer then just select Apply. This is the last step that you must do in order to transfer videos from your computer to iPhone.
Among the methods we mentioned, using EaseUS MobiMover is the best approach for transferring videos from PC to iPhone without iTunes. You see, Unlike Dropbox, this software needs no membership at all.
Also, unlike iTunes, EaseUS MobiMover doesn’t cause data syncing on your iPhone similar to iTunes. This only implies that the videos transferred from computer through MobiMover won’t replace the existing ones on your iPhone.
Furthermore, more file types are supported by EaseUS MobiMover. Aside from video files, it also supports Safari bookmarks, notes, messages, contacts, voicemails, voice memos, ringtones, music, photos, and videos.
How about you? Do you know any method for transferring videos from computer to iPhone without iTunes? If so, we would be glad if you share it in the comment section below so we can help other iPhone users out there. See you!